Tips to Travel
Travel is defined as the locomotion of a person from one place to another. This locomotion can be for any reason like for vacations, business, research purposes, migration, religious or cultural occasions. Travelling can be done by foot, on a bicycle, motorbike, car, train, ship or aeroplane.
Advantages of traveling:
- Travelling has been efficacious and loaded with following incentives:
- Discovery of new places
- Relaxation\health benefits
- Getting knowledge about diverse cultures
- Allow bonding with people of multiple ethnicities
- Tasting of different kinds of food
Travelling can be done to small distances or far distances. It can be local, regional, domestic or international. Domestic or local travel usually does not require a passport, but international travel always requires passport and visa.
Top 25 places which are tourist attraction for traveling:
- London, United Kingdom
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Marrakech, Morocco
- Paris, France
- Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Rome, Italy
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- New York City, New York
- Ubud, Indonesia
- Barcelona, Spain
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Dubai the United Arab Emirates
- Petersburg, Russia
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hong Kong
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico
- Cape Town Central, South Africa
- Tokyo, Japan
- Cusco, Peru
- Kathmandu, Nepal]
- Sydney, Australia
- Budapest, Hungary
Precaution while traveling:
- Many agencies emphasize on taking safety precaution while travel Although, security is assured but travelers can face difficulties in term of crime and violence.
- Some safety steps include:
- Getting awareness of place of travel
- Avoid areas and person whom you find suspicious
- Avoid taking drinks or food from strangers
- Keeping passport and important documents to trusted persons
- Getting registered with one’s country
- Keeping numbers of contact whom young can contact in emergency
Things to keep while traveling:
- Start with important documents, cash, credit cards, passport, and visa. Also keep identity card, health insurance cards, travel insurance information, hotel and tourist contact information, transportation tickets and emergency contact list
- Prepare your personal bag: these can include your dresses, shoes, toiletries. Make sure this bag should be cozy so you can travel with at any place either it’s a bus, ship, plane, bike or boat.
- Keep the technologies you want to take with yourself these include your mobile phone with charger and earphones, laptop with charger, iPad with charger, Camera with memory card and chargers.
- Comforting items: these can include things like a pillow, blanket, eye mask, ear plugs, books, magazines, travel diaries, pens, guidebooks, travel books, map, and language guide.
- Health items can include items like soap, shampoos, hand sanitizers, prescribed medicines, sunglasses with case.
- Skin care products: these include face wash, moisturizers, sunscreen lotions, night cream, etc.
- Choose your main bag but make sure that all your stuff can be fit into it and it should be easy to carry.